Sunday, July 8, 2012

Cottage Trip

Long overdue but here goes!

I was at a cottage from June 24th to June 29th. I went with my family, my uncle, his girlfriend, and their dog, Happy.

From the outside, the cottage looked nice and clean. However, the inside was completely different. The floor was dusty and the washroom set up was completely fucked up. There was a hallway and one of the washrooms was in the center of it. The shower was also a mess. The water pressure was so weak and the water was so hot. I had to stand close to the shower head and shower with cold water. It was awful. (*´;ェ;`*)

The place we rented is right in front of a nice, beautiful lake. The majority of my days were spent inside watching TV. (The weather was too wet for me.) My mom caught a lot of sunfish and bass. She would usually just sit and watch the rest of us fish. Now, it seems that fishing is all she ever wants to do. We also had a peddleboat that we could peddle out on the lake. I went on it with my sister and oh my god, it was torture getting back to the dock. (´;ω;`)

That whole week consisted of us watching TV, going fish, going on the peddleboat, going on the motor boat, playing outside in the yard, hoping no one will open the washroom doors when we're using it, and getting bitten by mosquitoes. Overall it was a fun week. The only downside of going there is that I have a shit ton of Youtube videos to catch up on. Ugh. Σ(-`Д´-ノ;)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment