Sunday, July 8, 2012

Leadership Course - Week One

Last Tuesday I started my leadership course. I should have made posts for every day since then but I've been too lazy. Instead, I'll use short point forms! ヽ(;▽;)ノ As for this week, I'm hoping to make individual posts for each day. Without further ado, here is how my first four days in my summer course went.

July 3: Tuesday

  • met with my course supervisor, Mr. D, and the other volunteers
  • showed the niners around the school
  • helped serve food in the cafeteria
  • went outside and played games with the niners
  • got a popsicle but it broke and fell on my way home

July 4: Wednesday

  • basically the same as Tuesday

July 5: Thursday

  • accompanied the class I was assigned to
  • did some math activities
  • did some English activities
  • lunch break
  • played volleyball in gym
  • relaxed in tech class

July 6: Friday

  • went to an outdoor field centre
  • played group games
  • tried building a tower out of spaghetti
  • went hiking
  • mistook a boy to be another boy's twin brother OTL

No comments:

Post a Comment