Sunday, July 8, 2012

Little Sister's Birthday

Today is my little sister's, Val, 10th birthday. I woke up at 8:30PM to bake a vanilla cake with her. Actually, she did most of the work. I just told her what to do. The only part I actually helped in was the part where we put on the chocolate frosting. (´ω`♡%)

At 10AM, her friends arrived. They're two girls named R and J. They played with Val for awhile and when 12PM came, we - the girls, my sisters, my mom, and I - left for the mall. First, we ate (I shared with my older sister) and after that, we went to check out the bookstore.

Everyone went their separate ways from there: the little girls went to the kiddy section with my mom, my older sister, Viv, headed to the teen section, and I went to the writing corner. I picked out a book on writing tips and R and J got one book each. As for Val, she got 5 books. My mom paid for them all. Luckily, one of her students gave her a discount card. ♡^▽^♡

By the time we finished purchasing the books, the time for the movie was close. We bought a few drinks and entered the theatre as soon as possible to snag good seats. We watched Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted and it was surprisingly very good. (^▽^) (I loved Captain Chantel Dubois and Vitaly!)

After that, we bought some sushi, went home, and ate cake. At 7PM, Val's friends went home. Now, as I'm writing this, my mom, Viv, and I are watching a movie called The Shining. It's an 80's movie and it's freaky as fuck. ヽ(;▽;)ノ I should pay more attention to it now so I'll be on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment