Friday, July 27, 2012

Update and Mini Rant

I haven't posted anything new lately and the reason for that is because leadership got in the way. By the end of each day, I was tired. ミ●﹏☉ミ Last week was especially tiring because there were two assignments to do and a test to study for. I would've posted something this week if not for some drama that happened in the drama room. I would've posted something last night if not for some drama in my own home.

But now I have time to spare and I can write in peace without anyone reading over my shoulder as I type. So here goes!

As I type this, it is 5:40AM on Friday, July 27, 2012 which just so happens to be the day I finish leadership! (“⌒∇⌒”) Technically yesterday was the last day but in any case, hurrah! I don't have to deal with the bratty kids - most were nice - anymore. I'm waiting those BKs to come to school and get in trouble with the teachers for their poor attitude. To be honest, if they keep it up, they're not going to graduate.

While we're on the topic of kids, apparently my school is getting 200+ grade nines this year. (ノ゚0゚)ノ~ That's fucking insane. We don't have that many seats in our auditorium. How the fuck are we going to fit everyone in there? щ(゜ロ゜щ) Make people sit on other people's laps? Like, seriously. Also, the third floor will be even more hectic. It's always crowded up there and having 200+ more students isn't going to help. Then there's the lunch room situation. (These kids better not take my lunch table of 3 years. ಠ_ಠ)

That's all I have to say for now. I didn't intend for this post to be so long nor for it to end as a rant but oh well. I'll get back to eating my dinner/breakfast (dinnerfast? breakner? I don't know.) now so ciao! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment