Thursday, June 7, 2012

Counting Beans

Biology
We had to count beans. Each group had to get 100 brown beans and 100 white beans, mix them up in a container, take out 100 beans at random, count how many of each beans there were, double the number, and change the amount of each bean accordingly. We had to do this 8 times. It was so tedious and I was in no state to do any counting... so I let my group members do the bulk of it. ヽ(^。^)丿


Physics
There was a test on sound and waves. I think I failed it. Don't get me wrong, I studied for it... last minute... at 3 in the morning...

Law
We spent the whole time working on our independent study unit. I was so bored, I actually finished two thirds of it.

English
We watched the movie 'A Simple Plan.' It's a pretty interesting movie and it got me thinking, "What would I do  if I came across $4 million?"