Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Two Out of Four

I had two exams today - my English and physics. I stayed up to 3:00AM the night before studying for physics and when I woke up, it was 8:30AM. My English exam started at 9:00AM so I didn't have time to eat a proper breakfast. I just bolted out of the house with a juice box and speed-walked like my life depended on it.

I got there on time and it was easy. We just had to answer a few questions and write an essay relating to one of the works we studied. It took me awhile to answer the questions so when it came to time to write the essay, I only had 40 minutes left. I didn't have a brainstorm or anything. I basically bullshitted 5 paragraphs. ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ

When I finished, I headed to the library with the intention of spending my spare time studying for physics. When I was in the hallway, I bumped into Mr. G. He told me his wife loved what I did with the wrapping and she even took a photo of it to show her "scrapbooking sisters." I was very happy! That was the highlight of my day. ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ

In the end, I didn't go to the library because it was locked and all the teachers were busy doing something. I would have gone to the caf but that was closed, too. I ended up staying in a stairway with my textbook open and my notes on my lap. People probably thought that I was a loner... ; u ;

When it came time for my physics exam, I was not ready at all. I spent my time studying the facts instead of the actual application so the calculation part of the exam screwed me over. I guessed for the multiple choice part, too. Heck, 80 percent of my exam was pure guessing. I'm hoping I just pass with a decent mark. 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

Just two more exams to go and I'll be free~~ (until July 3rd.)

No comments:

Post a Comment