Monday, June 18, 2012

Wrapping Raisins

I went to Walmart today (or rather yesterday) to find some raisins for Mr. G. I found out on Friday that he likes them so I figured why not. Besides, my class hasn't been the... best and it was the least I could do to show my appreciation for him teaching and not giving up on us.

Anywho, so there I was with my little sister. We were wandering through the food aisles looking for raisins. I was getting frustrated because I was looking but I couldn't find them anywhere. Then I found my dad - he has a habit of going off on his own - and I asked him for help.

He found it in 2 tries. I felt so stupid. (u_u)

When we got home, I decided to wrap the raisins. They were already in a rectangle shape but I wanted to make it more aesthetically pleasing. And so I took a blue A4 paper and started measuring and folding and cutting out the word 'enjoy' to have a glass-window effect.

It took me 3 hours. OTL

Oh well, at least it looks - somewhat - decent. I hope Mr. G. likes it. (He better like it after all the time I put into doing it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment