Friday, June 22, 2012

Four Out of Four

Guessed who finished all of her exams? That's right, me! It was biology and law and it lasted the whole day. I'm confident I'll pass with flying colours. The only difference between yesterday and Tuesday is that instead of roaming the hallway, I went to the library. IT HAD AIR CONDITIONING. ∩(︶▽︶)∩ I was so happy!

After my law exam, I went to meet up with my friend, N, at the library. We were going to K-Town together along with two of our other friends, W and V. N and I got onto the bus and surprisingly, it was the same one W was on! When we were all gathered at the subway, we made our way to K-Town.

N and I were starving so we ate first while W and V walked around in the scorching heat (the suckers.) We went to a Korean restaurant and ordered bibambap and dumplings. Yes, we shared one meal because we knew we couldn't finish it all by ourselves from previous restaurant experiences. (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Once we were done, we met back up with W and V and went to a karaoke place! It was my second time going there and it was just as fun as the first time. We couldn't sing for shit but that was what made the whole thing amazing. When the hour ended, N and I left to go home while W and V stayed to it.

We went on the subway together but her stop came before mine. It was my second time going on the bus alone so I wasn't sure which bus to take. Fortunately, N said 35A and once I got to my stop, 35A came. I was able to get home before the thunderstorm started. To end, it was a wonderful day! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

No comments:

Post a Comment